Dr. James Malouf - Cosmetic Dentist
credentials and accreditations
Brisbane Cosmetic Dentist and dental surgeon, Dr. James Malouf, is a highly-trained and knowledgeable cosmetic dentist with more than 10 years of experience in his field. Backed by ongoing professional development and accreditations including completion of Masters of Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent), Prosthodontics at the prestigious London’s Kings College School of Dentistry,
His combined experienced and high level of theoretical and practical hands on skills ensures Brisbane Cosmetic Dentist, Dr. Malouf delivers the best cosmetic before and after aesthetic treatments for his patients.
Here is an overview of Dr. James Malouf credentials and accreditations:
- 2017 – Graduated from Kings College School of Dentistry, Master of Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent), Prosthodontics
- 2016 – Completed Smile Design (Digital) Residency
- 2015 – Completed Veneers, Bonding & Aesthetics Course
- 2014 – Achieved QIP Accreditation>2014 – Completed Facial Aesthetics & Cosmetic Injectables training
- 2013 – Dr. James Malouf completed his Dental Implant Academic and Clinical Residency
- 2012 – Enrollment into Kings College School of Dentistry Masters Program: Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics
- 2011 – Accredited provider of braces, Fastbraces and Invisalign
- 2009 – Placement at Malouf Dental in Tingalpla
- 2008 – Graduated as qualified dental surgeon from Griffith University
Dr. James Malouf’s passion lies in Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Dentistry, Implant Dentistry and Orthodontics. He also provides advanced dental treatments including Invisalign or Clear Braces, dental restoration including Dental Veneers and dental implants. He has established a leading dental practice in Tingalpa, Brisbane since 2009.
Dr. James Malouf is a sought after thought leader in cosmetic dentistry and is regularly requested for his expert advice by dental manufacturers bringing out new, leading edge and progressive dental products to market.
When you meet Dr. James Malouf you will quickly learn he is compassionate, caring and will work closely with to ensure you are content with your dental treatments. Outside of work, Dr. Malouf appreciates the great outdoors and enjoys activities such as rock-climbing, scuba diving and surfing.
Dr. James Malouf provides a full range of general dentistry services for patients of all ages. As one of the best dentists Brisbane has to offer, he realizes patients want to rely on a dental clinic that can provide all their dental requirements from routine teeth cleaning to the most complex restorative cosmetic dentistry procedures.