A perfect smile is composed of pearly white, straight, evenly spaced, and properly aligned teeth. If you wish to improve the overall appearance of your smile, it is not enough that you seek to just brighten up your teeth.
You should also see to it that your teeth are in their proper positions and correct arrangement.
This is where Orthodontics can help you.
The Benefits Of Straighter, Evenly Spaced Teeth
Having straight and properly placed teeth is not just important for your physical appearance. It also has a significant impact on your dental health and oral wellness. Here are the other benefits that orthodontic treatment can give you.
- Healthier teeth and gums.
- Easier cleaning.
- Less prone to dental and oral health problems.
- More effective bite, less stress on your jaw.
- No more speech problems.
Why Choose Invisalign?
Today, there is a highly innovative way to straighten your teeth. With the revolutionary Invisalign treatment, you do not have to put up with the discomfort brought about by the metal wires used in traditional braces. This modern approach to straightening teeth by using a series of custom aligners which are worn over your teeth in order to gently and gradually shift your teeth into proper position.
In addition, the following are the advantages that Invisalign brings to the table:
- No need for metal wires. The Invisalign is virtually invisible. Nobody will know that you are actually undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Pain-free treatment with quick results. The entire procedure is non-invasive and stress-free.
- The aligner is removable. As such, you can still eat what you want and then easily clean your teeth and gums afterwards. Thus, it is easier to maintain absolute dental and oral wellness.
- The Invisalign treatment is good for a wide range of orthodontic problems. Also, teens and adults can both undergo this dental treatment.
The Process Involved In Undergoing Invisalign Treatment
- You will undergo a comprehensive dental consultation so that we can come up with a dental treatment plan that addresses your immediate and long-term needs. We will then discuss this plan with you.
- Based on the treatment plan, a series of Invisalign aligners is then created just for you. These aligners do not irritate your cheeks and gums, and are very comfortable to wear.
- For best and quick results, you should wear your aligners for 20 hours per day.
- Approximately every two weeks, you will have to change the current aligner and use the next one, advancing you to the next stage of the orthodontic treatment.
- Show off your better, healthier smile and keep it in perfect condition. Continue observing proper oral hygiene as well as visiting your trusty Brisbane dentist here at Malouf Dental regularly.
A Modern Way To Have Straighter Teeth: Invisalign In Brisbane
Making sure that your teeth are straight and properly placed is important in both function and aesthetics. All in all, orthodontic treatment helps in upholding the well-being of your teeth and gums. Experience the innovative way of straightening your teeth with Invisalign in Brisbane here at Malouf Dental. Call us today on (07) 3390 6100 or simply book your appointment online.